Pure RawAvailable in 225g or 460g net weights
Raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised to maximise health benefits
Bigger jars than most retailers - More quality Honey, lower price
Rare produce as not harvested every year.
OriginsLocated in the Taurus Mountains of Mersin province, Turkey at altitudes of 1200 - 2000m. Cedar trees can live up to 2000 years and have an impressive appearance and fragrance. The Honey is not harvested every year making it a seasonal and rare Honey.
- Taste - Rich tantalising, slowly melting off the tongue
- Texture - Thick and velvety
- Aroma - Vivid Woody scent
- Sweetness - Mild
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves memory and stamina
- Strengthens immunity
- Good source of quick energy