Available in 225g or 460g net weights
Lab certified at 9+ Total Activity
Raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised to maximise health benefits
Great Taste 2020 1 STAR Award Winner
Bigger jars than most retailers - More quality Honey, lower price
OriginsThe journey is amazing and complex, honey bees collect honeydew from insects that live and feed on the sap of the Pine tree. The insects create a white cotton-like wax which in turn the honey bees collect from.
- Taste - Distinct tangy taste due to more enzymes, amino acids & minerals than other Honey
- Texture - Thick with a slow lazy drip, Crystallises in lower temperatures
- Aroma - mild, leafy
- Sweetness - mild
- Anti-bacterial - high in antioxidant activity, helps in cure of some bacterial, dermatological, degenerative, inflammatory and anti-immune diseases
- Externally - beneficial for wounds, anti-rheumatic, covers burns/scolds
- Treatment for colds, influenza and coughs
- High in minerals - phosphorous, potassium, calcium, sulphur, magnesium, zinc, iron,copper
- Respiratory- eases breathing, fights against lung disease, asthma
- Energy - source of quick energy
Best honey I have ever tasted.
Absolutely delicious 😋 kids love it.
Will be buying again.
Affordable and quick delivery.
The best honey I have ever tasted I recommend you should buy this honey it is also very cheap and affordable .
Best honey I have ever tasted. Absolutely Delicious and such good quality, will be definitely buying over and over again. Quick and fast delivery great customer service, always online to help.
Initially when i had bought this honey i was sceptical about how effective the honey would be in terms of antibacterial properties. But alhumdulilah i can say it was amazing. My kids have had a tsp every money with warm water. So far they haven't been ill considering its cold season alhumdulilah. I have now ordered some other ones on the site i want to test out.
I bought 4 jars previously and have only just finished them and have come back to order 4 more. The honey tastes great, not just of sugar, it has a fragrant aromatic taste. My mum has a spoonful every morning on an empty stomach and despite being diabetic, we've not had any issues, in fact the opposite - she's greater for it. We all enjoy the honey in our household and have convinced many friends and family members who are also reaping the benefits!