Available in 225g or 460g net weights
Lab certified at 9+ Total Activity
Raw, unfiltered and unpasteurised to maximise health benefits
Great Taste 2020 1 STAR Award Winner
Bigger jars than most retailers - More quality Honey, lower price
OriginsThe journey is amazing and complex, honey bees collect honeydew from insects that live and feed on the sap of the Pine tree. The insects create a white cotton-like wax which in turn the honey bees collect from.
- Taste - Distinct tangy taste due to more enzymes, amino acids & minerals than other Honey
- Texture - Thick with a slow lazy drip, Crystallises in lower temperatures
- Aroma - mild, leafy
- Sweetness - mild
- Anti-bacterial - high in antioxidant activity, helps in cure of some bacterial, dermatological, degenerative, inflammatory and anti-immune diseases
- Externally - beneficial for wounds, anti-rheumatic, covers burns/scolds
- Treatment for colds, influenza and coughs
- High in minerals - phosphorous, potassium, calcium, sulphur, magnesium, zinc, iron,copper
- Respiratory- eases breathing, fights against lung disease, asthma
- Energy - source of quick energy
One of the best honeys you can get your hands on and from a trusted local family run business.
Very well packaged to prevent damage in transit.
Honey tastes fresh and sweet.
Very reasonably priced for what you get.
Thank you for efficient dispatch and delivery time.
Ordered the honey first time...tastes AMAZING ...will be coming back for more
Been using mountain honey for about a year now, started to use it to help with my daughters asthma and Alhamdulillah her asthma’s been stable and she loves the taste of it too.
I am always up for supporting local honey businesses, seems like other companies have lost touch. This honey has a wonderful taste and you can tell it's pure with no added sucrose etc. It arrives fast too. All the best with your business, you definitely have my support and will order more when this one runs out.